Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Renderings-Design Visualization 112-March 2010

After we all ordered and tested out our first sets of markers, we started playing around with some fun furniture. Our assignment was to choose 3 furniture items and practice rendering them, taking notes on what works and what does not. I am VERY happy with how my grey geometric chair turned out, it's edgy and I spent the greatest amount of time on capturing the right shadows and shades of grey. One I had a bit of trouble with was the orange chair. Trying to find the right colored pencils to shade areas of the chair was difficult to get right. Overall I think darker pieces of furniture are easy to render because you cannot see all the little places where the detail is not spot on, but it works.





No comments:

Post a Comment